Popcorn Ceiling Removal – New Smyrna Beach
Improve Your Ceiling’s Look with Popcorn Removal
Popcorn Ceiling removal for all of volusia county
Popcorn ceiling removal can be intensive and complicated. Let us take the burden off your shoulders and give us a call today!
Popcorn Ceilings aren’t aesthetically pleasing
It wasn’t so long ago that popcorn ceilings were one of the more popular choices for home decoration. Everyone knows that these ceilings are even they don’t know the correct term. They have small bumps on the surface that give popcorn ceilings their distinct and textured look. These ceilings were popular because they hated imperfections in the ceiling material or surface evenness without sacrificing the acoustics of the space.
These days, however, popcorn ceilings have fallen out of style. They can easily make any room look extremely old-fashioned or outdated. Even worse, popcorn ceilings are tough to clean and maintain compared to more modern alternatives. Although the popcorn texture once looked good and hit imperfections, it also tends to suck up cobwebs and accumulate dust. For homes that have naturally high ceilings, this can make a room look dusty and dirty and high ceilings are difficult to clean.
As a result, many homeowners are increasingly removing their popcorn ceilings and replacing them with more modern aesthetics. This is especially common for homeowners that are trying to sell their homes in a competitive market.
Without a home that has no imperfections and ideal ceilings and walls all the way around, it can be tricky to get someone to pick up your house. So it’s no surprise that homeowners are increasingly removing their popcorn ceilings. They call popcorn removal contracting companies like Precision Plastering.
Get A Free Estimate
Popcorn Ceiling Removal is a laborous job
Why can’t you remove your popcorn ceiling yourself? It’s a tough task through and through, especially if you don’t have any experience in the subject or the right equipment. At Precision Plasters, our team members do have extensive experience in both removing popcorn ceilings and other wall and ceiling maintenance tasks. Our teams are professional and will be in and out quickly, and all of our services can be picked up for an affordable price.
The process of removing a popcorn ceiling is an intensive one. Let’s break down the steps one by one:
- First, you need to cover the floors and walls of whatever room you’ll be working in. You have to do this with plastic sheets that are heavy-duty, as workmen and those living in the home will probably be filtering in and out the entire time. Having plastic sheeting in place will prevent the popcorn debris from getting into the nooks and crannies or spreading throughout the rest of your home.
- Next, our guys will prep the ceiling by spring the surface with a small amount of water. This prepares the popcorn material to be scraped away with a minimum of effort. But only professional contractors like us at Precision Plasters know how much water to use and where best to apply it.
- We’ll next use special tools to remove the popcorn ceiling. Specialized tools like certain scrapers and vacuums are utilized in tandem to keep the mess to a bare minimum. This also ensures that popcorn debris doesn’t scatter all over the area and throughout your home.
- We can then get to work on skim coating the ceiling, particularly around damaged areas. This prepares the surface for painting and helps us to even out the surface of your ceilings. It can eliminate minor imperfections by itself, but only if you have the right tools and the steady hands earned from years of expertise.
- Finally, we’ll apply a fresh coat of paint primer on your ceiling to seal any microscopic cracks and improve the durability of your ceiling for a long time to come. We can then paint the ceiling in the color of your choice; we offer all sorts of shades to benefit multiple aesthetic types and to ensure that your new ceiling gels well with the rest of your home.
All in all, popcorn ceiling removal is an intense and complicated process. That’s why it’s only smart to hire dedicated popcorn removal contractors to handle the job. Special tools for scraping, sanding and vacuuming all of the dust that accumulates on the ground are necessary if you don’t want to be picking up after the ceiling for weeks on end.
Plus, hiring our guys to do this job for you will be a lot easier than the alternative. Popcorn ceiling removal is necessarily time-consuming and can be physically laborious. Some ceilings are really high or hard to reach, and other ceilings are very wide and have lots of square footage. Popcorn patterns can also vary in intricacy, perhaps requiring additional water or even more specialized tools to complete the job.
Call the Popcorn Ceiling Removal Experts in New Smyrna Beach instead
But no matter what popcorn ceiling you have to be removed, we at Precision Plastering can handle it. Each of our team members has years of experience on the job and are in good physical condition. This allows anyone we send to your home to be able to handle ceiling maintenance and cleaning, even if they have to spend several hours on a ladder or in a strange position.
Calling a popcorn ceiling removal company is the right move, even if you have a little DIY home maintenance experience. In a nutshell, calling a professional contracting company will ensure that you receive quality and attention to detail throughout the job.
Popcorn Removal Companies Near Me
If you live in the New Smyrna Beach area or anywhere in Volusia County, give us a call at (386) 463-9774 There simply no one better when it comes to popcorn ceiling removal and other ceiling maintenance tasks. We can offer you a free consultation and have one of our contractors come out to your home to see what needs to be done. We can formulate an action plan and involve you in every step of the planning process. Whatever you need, we can help!
Professional Popcorn Ceiling Removal In New Smyrna Beach.